Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where art thou;

Monthly dose for feb;

Congrats to friends who's getting married and to bestie who's engaged :) Congrats again Hana!
I've been browsing thru happy and pretty pictures which keeps on updating my news feed. A friend once asked me, "z : mashi, aku rase update kau yang paling kurang skali. kenape..?" haha. My status is only updated only once a month, 15% of the pictures are uploaded on my mobile uploads and the rest of em is perfectly captured, saved, stored and uploaded in my heart. Yeay.

Ohh, thanks for the early vday treat and delicious drink tak ingat nama, Ole-ole bali lunch and random breakfast in the morning.hehe. Loved!

23rd feb, first year of the working life with the very first proper job. Made new friends, learned new things, worked around the clock, spoke to various slang and god-knows hundreds off random people from all over the globe, got my hands on that drumset and cuba2 drum roll and couple rounds of pool session as a first timer. During the first 3 months, I kept repeating the same thing to my colleague " ni bukan tempat aku. cukup 3 bulan berhenti.".. and yeap..I'm amazed that I'm still here. Maybe it's nothing more than coincidence that I've met him on our Europe shift last June :)

It's 2:42am and the macbook is still with me. Someone is missing. Where art thou?

No comments:

Post a Comment