Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i can't decide.


9:08 am: waktu mashi in a deep sleep. 1 miscalled. 1 sms received.
9:13 am: lagu the kooks bunyi lagi. picked up the fon, it was sabrina from the kelly IT, she told me that Shell is offering me for IT analyst job and asked me to collect the offer letter today. so yeah, mashi is still mamai and she simply said that she have something on this evening, so postponed hari jumaat. sebenarnya, I can't decide.

the thing is;

-interview haritu for me was more like, saja try, tak dapat pun takpe. gained experienced pegi interview.
-mashi takde passion in IT. seriously, I survived completing my degree IT yang 5 years kat uniten pun sebab, moral support from friends, copy-paste assignment (hehe), helps from the outsiders, kawan2 and luck.and a few percents of effort. kot.
- I am still waiting for the interview from datacomm which the job scope is slightly smaller from shell.

the problem is, if i accept this offer from this oil &gas company,
-i'm not sure if i am capable untuk post ni. IT?. the scope is big. jaga global region for support.
- beggars can't be choosers. tak kan nak reject kan?
- I can't even answers the technical question correctly during interview and still dapat offer?
- its rotational shift yo. might be 9am-5pm, 2pm-12am or 2am- 8am. that sort of thing. ( dengan reasonable pay.emm). confirm hectic.
-will mashi survive?
- good prospect and benefits.

but,
- datacomm offer the same post, which is still IT analyst
- with a smaller scope
- the shift is 6am-3pm or 9am-5pm
- its in KL
- according to him, the workload is bearable and shift dia ok. manage region aussie.
- if dapat offer, i'll be the same team with him.
- ..and yet, i am still waiting for the interview.

how la? gotta collect the offer letter by friday and I can't still decide.
takut sana reject, sini pun tak dapat.
or should i just try? orang cakap tak try, tak tau.

help me!



2 comments:

  1. agree!x try xtau.so i think u should give it a shot la babe!shell tuuuuuu ;p

    ReplyDelete